jueves, 23 de julio de 2009

Unit 2

Unit 2

Past Time

I think this unit show us how important is the using of the past and some rules that we have to follow to write in a correct way.

Its interesting to know how we can use the present perfect to describe completed actions in a not specific time in the past. Something else that I understand is when we use the past perfect we have to use also the past simple to show which one is first. For instance

Past perfect

· By the time the boss arrived. They had written all the letters

· By the time the day of the exam arrived, he had studied everything.

· When I got up , my favorite program have finished

· I had gone out when she came.


Past : Present Perfect

· I have lost my dictionary.

· Carlos has fixed my televsion

· You haven't eaten very much.

· I haven't read his letter.


Alan Lozano Morales - A04

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.