miércoles, 22 de julio de 2009

UNIT 1. PRESENT AND FUTURE TIME *

It's important to know how to use and combine statements and choose the appropriate time. The simple present can also be used to express future time in a sentence concerning events that are on a definite schedule.

Examples:

The church opens at eleven tomorrow morning.

Other examples in this unit:

My family spend time together on weekends.(habitual)
I'm studying English.(now)
My brother has been studying engineering since 2005.(He's still studying )
I've lived in Magdalena for two years.
I think I'll buy a big apartment.
My brothers and I are going to play in the same team.
I'm teaching English at Icpna next month.
The English class finishes at 10:00 p.m.
By the end of this month, I'll have learned to swim.

Jesús Calzado C.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.