jueves, 23 de julio de 2009

UNIT 1 PRESENT AND FUTURE TIME

well. I'm really happy because we can use this grammar with their different kinds of time.(present and future time). All students (Basic,Interminate and Advanced) are really happy when they use the simple present to show actions,events or states that happen in their daily lifes and they also can use the future time to say what they think will happen im their future or something like that.

let me give some examples:

*Using The Simple Present and The Present Progressive:

· American people have a good job.
· The weeding starts tomorrow at 8:00pm.
· My sister goes shopping.
· My brother is reading the newspaper.
· Maria is cooking in the ckitchen.

*Using The present Perfect and The P.Perfect Progressive:

· I have wrote a history of my life.
· I have been traveling for a month.
· I have been writing a love letter.

*Using The Future Time:

· I'm going to buy a new jacket tomorrow.
· I'm going to make a party with all my friends.
· I'll help you in your proyect.
· I'll work with you in this company.

Well. that's all folks

By Eric Carlo Diaz Tafur a good friend . ADV. 4

see you soon ! :-P

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.