martes, 22 de septiembre de 2009

UNIT 23-24

IF I HADN´T BEEN BORN
Because i´m the person who take care of them , my parents would have been alone if i hadn´t been born .
I have a sister , but she is not the kind of person who wants a home . I think if i hadn´t been born, she would been happier .
Maybe she is so jealous , and that´s the reason ehy we always fight each other ,and i rfeaaly wish this situacion finished, and also i wish she love me as much i love him i love her .
Well another person who will be das is my little cousin MIGUEL AUGUSTO .
He wouldn´t have had no body to help him with things for example his homework if i hadn´t been born . because his mon is always at work , i help him a lot .
I wish she had more time for . I do think he needs his mon not just his cousin .
I HOPE YOU LIKE IT .
GISELA RUIZ ORTIZ